Our best multi-purpose exterior detailing towel available for the money.
- Excellent for wax or sealant removal on non-finiky paint
- Great for compound removal
- made in China
- Edgeless towel design
- 450 gsm
- 80/20 blend
- To keep your towels in prime condition always wash with our Micro-Clean detergent.
- Wash with warm water and dry on the lowest setting using no heat.
Microfiber towel blend facts:
The blend of microfiber refers to the ratio of polyester to polyamide. Both are man-made fibers. Polyester is noted as the stronger fiber and, because of its incredible durability, there is always a higher percentage of polyester found in microfiber. Towels made with an 80/20 blend are most often multi-purpose towels because they hold up well to a wide variety of tasks.
Polyamide is a derivative of nylon. Polyamide gives the microfiber a softer, silkier texture. Towels made of 70/30 microfiber are often designated as buffing towels because of their fluffy softness.
- Weight = thickness
- Weight does not affect the quality of the microfiber
- Blend refers to the ratio (in percentages) of polyester to polyamide